HAVE YOU NOTICED? 



When an everyday social issue is presented why is topic not spoken about from first point of views? I just read multiple social issue articles and watched multiple videos that were presented by my peers. What I noticed is that only 2 or 3 articles had testimonies. Bringing awareness is very important but we need to remember that we should not always be reading the writers opinion unless if they went through the crisis themselves. Adding testimonies to awareness is very important because they would have more knowledge to what occurred, and they can paint pictures to reader’s heads. From what I also noticed I don’t think social science are involved with an of these issues that I read. I feel as though adding social scientist is very important because a social scientist tries to improve a better environment for all of us, and if we’re speaking of social issues; then it only makes sense to include them. My concern about this is are these writers actually writing these articles for publication, or actually wanting to bring awareness to fix these social issues?


Comments

Popular Posts